[typo] Post not showing up on home page

Jonathan M. Polom s0nic0nslaught at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 15:25:18 EDT 2011

First of all I'm pretty new to the typo blogging platform, so figure
that I have no idea how typo works. I've managed to get it setup with
thin being proxied through a Cherokee web server but I do not know the
ins-and-outs of typo itself.

Anyway, I wrote my first article today, created a new category to
place it in and published it. I can access and read the article by
browsing to the category view but the article doesn't show up on the
blog's home page. I have no idea what could be causing this. I thought
it would just show up. I know there was a default article that came
with the blogging platform after installation but I deleted that
article. The article I wrote today was created as a new article.

Any help on resolving this is appreciated.

Jon Polom