[typo] after Typo 6.0.4 upgrade - can't activate any sidebars

Matijs van Zuijlen matijs at matijs.net
Mon Jul 18 04:54:55 EDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I just realized I committed a change this weekend that might fix your
issue. The rest of the code is a bit in flux right now, so you may not
want to switch to git master for your production blog :-). However, you
might try applying the patch from this commit:

https://github.com/fdv/typo/commit/ce2e5ac880f09f7ef1699faed56df2016cb05105

Regards,
Matijs.