[typo] after Typo 6.0.4 upgrade - can't activate any sidebars

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jul 6 08:56:54 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

Followed the upgrade instructions a while back but experienced a really
odd case not covered by the upgrade warnings. I have an empty sidebar
and I can't add anything, including the standard built-in elements.

The site is http://gridengine.info

The error when I try to add a simple sidebar like "Categories" appears
to be this:

> NoMethodError (undefined method `inject' for nil:NilClass):
>   app/controllers/admin/sidebar_controller.rb:26:in `set_active'

The symptom in the admin interface is the "spinning" icon hanging
forever. Basically the blog engine is up but I can't add anything to the
sidebar.

Any tips/tricks would be appreciated.

Regards,
Chris