[typo] db migrate failure in new 6.0.5

Alan Partis alpartis at thundernet.com
Tue Jul 5 22:38:06 EDT 2011

Matijs,

I went ahead and pulled down a clone of the typo git repo and noted in the
git log that you committed a change that says it fixes issue #209.  Given
your fix, I chose to re-attempt my typo install using this code instead of
making the patch to 6.0.5.  Unfortunately, the problem as described below
persists.

Is it possible that commit #a7964f4 was subsequently re-broken by one of
the two following commits?

For the time being, I've decided to just work with 6.0.5 and the patch.

Thanks.

Alan Partis
thundernet development group