[typo] [ANN] Typo 6.0 "Irving Penn" for Rails 3

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sat Jan 22 04:05:54 EST 2011

Le 22 janv. 2011 à 00:10, Kurt Werle a écrit :

> Exciting stuff!  I'll have to give it a shot.
>
> This is a major upgrade - how hard is it [supposed to be] to migrate from 5.x?
>
> Thanks,
> Kurt

Hi Kurt,

migration should no be that hard if you follow some simple steps described at https://github.com/fdv/typo/wiki/Upgrading-to-typo-6.0 or in doc/UPGRADE

However, the easiest and safest path is backup, install from scratch, move your custom stuff back in your new Typo. And don't forget to move your custom theme layout directory in the views one.

Best regards
Fred

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb