[typo] Recommendation: Unique Name for Typo (perhaps an Alias)

henry74 henry74 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:18:48 EST 2011

I'm a long time user of Typo and one of the biggest issues I have is
searching for things related to the blogging software.  For example - if I
want to do a search on Twitter integration with the Typo 6 I get a random
assortment of search results which have nothing to do with Typo.

It would be great if there was a unique/alias to reference Typo so we can do
better effective searching.  This is probably hindering it coming up as
folks look for blogging platforms as well.

Thoughts?