[typo] Fresh ruby 187, rails 3.0.0 and typo 6.0.3 install does not work

Jaymin Shah sjaymin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 01:49:46 EST 2011

Hello,

I have been trying to install Typo 6.0.3 with fresh box after installing
Ruby187 and Rails 3.0.3.
Bundle install command runs very smoothly.

However, when I try to create database with command “rake db:create”.
Application always shows error in window indicating “application failed to
start because msvcrt-ruby191.dll was not found. Reinstalling may fix this
problem”. (I am using windows). Following log is displayed.

C:\typo-6.0.3>rake db:create
(in C:/typo-6.0.3)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- 1.8/bluecloth_ext
c:/ruby187/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/lib/rake.rb:2383:in
`raw_load_rakefile'

It seems that one or more gems being used with application is expecting
ruby191 dll file mentioned above.

Any help would  be highly appreciated.

regards,
Jaymin