[typo] Typogarden is back from the grave

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sun Mar 14 12:41:44 EDT 2010

Hello,

After a few months being slightly brocken, Typogarden (http://typogarden.org
), Typo's theme catalogue is now back from the grave, better, and more
up to date.

I incidentally broke Typogarden while upgrading the Typo that was
hosting it, and forgot to backup things before doing it. I had to
change a few things in the new default theme and in every theme
picture to make things right. You can now submit new themes at
neuro[at]7el.net, and I'll add them as soon as possible.

Regards,
Frédéric / neuro
--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player