[typo] Is there a way to refresh the resource list?

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sun Mar 7 17:53:26 EST 2010

Hello Rick,

cut / past the code in a rake file (ie populate_resources.rake), store it in lib/tasks/ and run rake populate_resources. Should work, but I didn't test it.
Regards,
Frédéric

files = File.join("#{RAILS_ROOT}", "public", "files")

Dir.glob("#{files}/*").select do |file|
  resource = Resource.find_by_filename(file.basename)
  next unless resource.nil?

  unless file.content_type
    mime = 'text/plain'
  else
    mime = file.content_type.chomp
  end

  Resource.create(:filename => file.basename, :mime => mime, :created_at => Time.now)
end

Le 7 mars 2010 à 20:29, Rick DeNatale a écrit :

> I finally got around to upgrading my blog from Typo 5.3 to Typo 5.4.3 today.
>
> It seems to be working pretty well, but I notice that if I go to the
> admin > manage > images that only a few of the image files in my
> public/files directory seem to have Resource model instances in the
> database.
>
> Is there an easy way to rectify this?
>
> --
> Rick DeNatale
>
> Blog: http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/RickDeNatale
> WWR: http://www.workingwithrails.com/person/9021-rick-denatale
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rickdenatale

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb