[typo] Install typo on windows / ckeditor & symlinks

Horst Rischbode horst at horibo.de
Sun Jan 17 12:41:58 EST 2010

Hi Matjis,

Download & Basic Instruction:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sysinternals/bb896768.aspx

More detailed discussion on symlinks under Windows:
http://shell-shocked.org/article.php?id=284#proggies

Junction is very much similar to symlinks on unix systems.

Sorry, but I'm not able to deliver a patch at the moment. Still trying
to get my first typo install running on windows. More and more, that
seems to be pain in the ass...

Actually, I can't get bluecloth installed. But that's off topic to this
thread...

Best Regards
Horst