[typo] ANN: Audioscrobbler Sidebar

Michael Dever michael.dever2 at mail.dcu.ie
Sat Jan 2 16:25:38 EST 2010

Already done :)

To be honest, the problem I highlighted before, with sidebar plugins being cached too long still exits. I.e. I look at my home page, it loads the audioscrobbler results. I come back tomorrow, and it's still displaying the results.

There really should be a way of setting a caching time for sidebar plugins, unless there already is and I'm missing it :)

Regards,
Michael