[typo] Write-up on upgrade from 5.3 to 5.5

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Aug 17 09:07:52 EDT 2010

Le 12 août 2010 à 06:35, Jon Jensen a écrit :

> Hi, everyone.
>
> First, thanks to the authors of Typo. I'm sure it been a lot of work over the years!
>
> I just wrote a blog post that is really mostly about trying out nginx + Unicorn for deployment instead of Apache + Passenger, but also about upgrading Typo and Rails:
>
> http://blog.endpoint.com/2010/08/ruby-on-rails-typo-blog-upgrade.html
>
> One point that may be of interest to list readers is the need to stick with an older version of sqlite3-ruby on RHEL 5. Exact installation commands are there.
>
> HTH,
> Jon

Hi Jon,

Thank you for writing about this, having some users feedback and up to date documentation is always nice. Too bad your blog isn't running Typo ;-)

BTW I really loved your 2 articles comparing Spree and Magento feature. I just used it on a project here.

Cheer,
Fred / neuro`

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb