[typo] Typo Blog eMail Notification

Fabiano Francesconi fabiano.francesconi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:39:36 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 08:50:05PM +0200, de Villamil Frédéric wrote:

> Le 15 avr. 2010 à 19:11, Fabiano Francesconi a écrit :
>
> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 07:03:42PM +0200, Jonas Elfström wrote:

> >> Only if it supports TLS or SSL.
> >> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13287
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jonas Elfström
> >
> > I sincerely don't know it
> >

> Hello,
>
> By default, Rails (and Typo) are not powered to send emails using a TLS enabled SMTP.
>
> I've writen a small tutorial on how to do it at blog.typosphere.org/having-typo-sending-emails-using-gmail-or-any-other-tls-enabled-smtp.html
>
> Cheers,
> Frédéric / neuro`
>
> --
> Frédéric de Villamil
> "What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb
> frederic at de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
> http://t37.net				             	Typo : http://typosphere.org

I'd like to add that git is necessary to install the plugin you mention
in your blogpost.

After installing git everything started running fine.

Anyway I'd really enjoy a furthermore option to send plain-text emails
instead of HTML.

Keep going on. I really enjoy Typo and I really enjoy the work you are
doing. I mean it.

Thank you again.
--
Fabiano Francesconi [GPG key: 0x81E53461]