[typo] Typo Blog eMail Notification

Fabiano Francesconi fabiano.francesconi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:07:21 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 02:39:17PM +0200, de Villamil Frédéric wrote:

> Le 15 avr. 2010 à 13:42, Jonas Elfström a écrit :
>
> > On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Fabiano Francesconi
> > <fabiano.francesconi at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> * Can Typo send a notification to me (the blog-maintainer) when an user
> >> posts a comment?
> >
> > Another solution is to subscribe to your comments feed in Google Reader.
> > At least in older versions of Typo you could find it at
> > http://yoursite.com/xml/rss20/comments/feed.xml
>

> Hello,
>
> Didn't see that thread sorry.
> Just go into the admin, edit your profile, chose to be notified when someone is posting a comment, save.
>
> And you're done.
>
> In the future, I'll make this mandatory for every admin and publisher user.
>
> Regards,
> Frédéric
>
> --
> Frédéric de Villamil
> "What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb
> frederic at de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
> http://t37.net				             	Typo : http://typosphere.org

Kind of blind, here. eheh.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I've marked two checkboxes: "Send notification messages via email" and
"Send notification messages when comments are posted".

My email address is set into User's settings section; into Settings →
Feedback → Source Email there's my mailbox (the same that's into User's
settings page).

Still cannot receive emails.

I tried to take a look at the logs and the only line that makes me
suspicious is the following one:

[SP] Scanning IP 192.168.0.254
Sent mail to
Completed in 1534ms (View: 50, DB: 60) | 200 OK

There's my LAN IP (and that's ok); the second lines shows an incomplete
line (for how I see it). Seems like my email address isn't read from the
db.

--
Fabiano Francesconi [GPG key: 0x81E53461]