[typo] Typo Blog eMail Notification

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Thu Apr 15 08:39:17 EDT 2010

Le 15 avr. 2010 à 13:42, Jonas Elfström a écrit :

> On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Fabiano Francesconi
> <fabiano.francesconi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> * Can Typo send a notification to me (the blog-maintainer) when an user
>> posts a comment?
> Another solution is to subscribe to your comments feed in Google Reader.
> At least in older versions of Typo you could find it at
> http://yoursite.com/xml/rss20/comments/feed.xml

Didn't see that thread sorry.
Just go into the admin, edit your profile, chose to be notified when someone is posting a comment, save.

And you're done.

In the future, I'll make this mandatory for every admin and publisher user.

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player proverb