[typo] another tiny typo 5.3 bug

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Oct 12 03:31:58 EDT 2009

Le 5 oct. 2009 à 10:45, Petri Wessman a écrit :

> While I'm at it: just noticed that even though I have the article
> filter
> set to be "Markdown with Smartypants" in the settings, when I go to
> write a new post the article filter is always set to "None" -- I
> have to
> manually change it every time. No huge deal, but thought I'd report it
> anyway.
>
> -Petri

Hi Petri,

Thank you for reporting this, this bug was already opened on our bug
tracker at https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/tickets/90-default-text-filter-ignored

It was caused by the facts that the general setting was overriden by
user's settings. General settings were only set up for new users,
which was kinda stupid.

It was fixed during the week-end. You don't have general settings for
post text filters anymore, this is setup on a per users basis.

Regards
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player