[typo] Ruby 1.9 questions

Perry Smith pedzsan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:22:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I forked a copy of typo last night and dove in trying to make it work
with Ruby 1.9 and I have a few questions that I probably should know
the answers to but I don't... sorry.

First, the code in vendor/plugins... are they plugins or are they part
of typo?  I don't know much how git works with submodules.  I've heard
the term but that is about it.  Many of the changes are hitting the
plugins.

Second, am I the first explore of these here Typo, Ruby 1.9
netherlands?  Anyone wanna combine efforts?

Thanks,
Perry
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems