[typo] Can't Change Themes

Michel R Vaillancourt michel at jkl5group.com
Wed May 27 11:06:58 EDT 2009

Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
> Interesting. Looks like many typo themes out in the wild may not work with typo
> 5.3, due to differences in the supplied base layout files.
>
> Typo's standard set should work, though. Does the problem occur with Typographic
> and Dirtilicious?

    Good day, Matijs !

    I just checked ... those two -do- work as expected.  I didn't
realize they were part of the default set.  Dirtilicious looks pretty
good so I'll run on that for now.  :)  But yes, it looks like just about
everything else at the Typo theme park is broken.

--
    --Michel R Vaillancourt
    JKL-5 Groupe Inc.: "The center of your telephony service needs"
    michel at jkl5group.com