[typo] Can't Change Themes

Cyril Mougel cyril.mougel at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:29:22 EDT 2009

Le 26 mai 09 à 17:57, Michel R Vaillancourt a écrit :

> Cyril Mougel wrote:
>>
>> Le 26 mai 09 à 16:51, Michel R Vaillancourt a écrit :
>>
>>> http://blog.jkl5group.com/
>>> "You're running Typo 5.3"
>>>
>>> Any theme I choose -other- than "Standard issue" and "Scribbish"
>>> result in:

>>> 500 Internal Server Error
>>>
>>> ... even if I General settings->Cache->Sweep cache .  Permissions/
>>> Owners look the same for all themes.  Any suggestions?
>>
>> Can you paste the error log from production.log when you have 500
>> error ?
>>
> Done!  See the attached text file of "Log Soup".  :)

It's miss the file app/views/shared/_search.html.erb. You can copy
this file (http://github.com/fdv/typo/tree/ede85f5658455f040dd704425149378f21a3fb65/app/views/shared
). We reintegrate it after.

You can delete block

I extract this to include it in sidebar. but some theme has no
upgrade :(

A wiki page explain what change in theme : http://wiki.github.com/fdv/typo/upgrading-to-typo-53

--
Cyril Mougel