[typo] Strange caching? problem

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue May 26 07:26:44 EDT 2009

I got up this morning to discover a strange occurrence on my blog server.

My blog http://talklikeaduck.denhaven2.com/ seems to be serving up a
blank page for JUST the landing page.

The admin pages are fine, if I enter the url of an article page it
comes back fine. But the base url comes back blank.

Tailing the production log indicates that requests to that url aren't
even hitting the rails app.  I've swept the page cache using the typo
admin ui, I've restarted the blog using cap.

The same thing happens with Safari 4, Firefox, and Curl, so it's not a
browser caching issue.

I suspect that Apache and Passenger are not sending the request
through, I restarted apache on the server and still the same thing.

Ideas anyone?

Rick DeNatale