[typo] Typo 5.3 wrong rss format ?

Guillermo Gómez ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Mon Mar 30 17:23:19 EDT 2009

Hi, im having this format problem on the rss feed generation.

After fresh install:

<title>Hello World!</title>
<description>&lt;p&gt;Welcome to Typo. This is your first article. Edit
or delete it, then start blogging!&lt;/p&gt;</description>

Note the use of &lt;p&gt; per <p> on the ouput in the source.

The atom feed generation does not seem to carry the same issue.

start blogging!</p></div>

Its just me or there is something wrong? I tried in a couple of machines
(Fedora, Debian) with same results.

Plis help

Guillermo