[typo] typo 5.1.1 to 5.2 upgrade

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Mar 27 04:56:33 EDT 2009

Le 26 mars 09 à 22:53, Chris Dagdigian a écrit :

> Thanks Rick,
> Your advice got me past the install.
> Migration worked fine for development and test but I'm hung up on
> the production instance ...

Sorry for not replying faster, but I've been quite busy lately, and I
guess we're not on the same timezone, which doesn't help either.

I've gathered all your feedbacks on migrating from 5.x to 5.2.98, in
order to have everything to go smoothly when I release 5.3 (tomorrow
or sunday according to my planning).

Regarding actionwebservice and will paginate: both gems are hosted on
github and thus are not compatible with gem dependencies system. I've
vendored both of them into Typo, in order to avoid any issue.

The cycling migration issue is fixed as well. If the cache table is
missing, sweeping the cache will just fail silently, and migration
will keep on going.

Tell me if you encounter any other issue during your migration, we'll
try to solve it as well for the finale release.

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player