[typo] Is there any kind of doc on how to write textfilter plugins?

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Wed Mar 25 07:47:00 EDT 2009

Le 25 mars 09 à 03:26, Rick DeNatale a écrit :

> Now that I've got my blog back on the air and up to Typo 5.2, I'm
> starting to get some ideas.
> Recently I'd started adding a re-tweet button to each article using
> tweetmeme.cm.  This is pair of javascript tags which are
> boilerplate, except for needing the url of the current page inserted.
> This seems like a perfect opportunity for a textfilter which could
> turn something like <tweetmeme/> into the javascript tags.
> I guess I can suss out how to code and install a new plugin, but if
> there's some doc somewhere it would help.

OK, I see, there is definitely an international conspiracy organized
to have me write all the long missing documentation I've been too lazy
to write during the almost 3 years since I took over the project and
show how poor my English is just before I release 5.3...

I've written the typo macro doc, you can find it at http://wiki.github.com/fdv/typo/how-to-create-your-own-typo-macro-filters

Please correct if you find any mistake.
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player