[typo] Is there any kind of doc on how to write textfilter plugins?

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:26:34 EDT 2009

Now that I've got my blog back on the air and up to Typo 5.2, I'm starting
to get some ideas.
Recently I'd started adding a re-tweet button to each article using
tweetmeme.cm.  This is pair of javascript tags which are boilerplate, except
for needing the url of the current page inserted.

This seems like a perfect opportunity for a textfilter which could turn
something like <tweetmeme/> into the javascript tags.

I guess I can suss out how to code and install a new plugin, but if there's
some doc somewhere it would help.

Rick DeNatale