[typo] Having problems upgrading

Ben Burdick bburdick at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:49:49 EDT 2009

Hey Rick,

Is there any other Ben Burdick? ;) Glad to hear that you got your
server trouble squared away.

There is a great article over at Slicehost on how to get passenger
rocking on Ubuntu, here http://articles.slicehost.com/2009/2/2/ubuntu-intrepid-mod_rails-installation
  - although, that article has you installing "apache2-mpm-prefork"
and I would suggest installing "apache2-mpm-worker" instead, as that
seems to be preferred by passenger and uses less memory.