[typo] Having problems upgrading

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Mar 24 05:07:40 EDT 2009

Le 24 mars 09 à 05:38, Ben Burdick a écrit :

> I believe that it is most likely the actionwebservice gem (which
> typo depends on) you have installed that is making the call to
> actionpack 1.13.3
> Try this: sudo gem install datanoise-actionwebservice --source http://gems.github.com
> That you will you the latest maintained version of actionwebservice
> that doesn't depend on legacy gems.
> Ben

We've been awared of that, and of a looping conflict with AWS when you
don't have it and want to run rake gems:install.

So we've vendored AWS 2.2.2 in the current branch with will_paginate
(and every github hosted gems since gem deps doesn't handle non
rubyforged hosted dependencies). This will be in the next release due
by the end of the week.

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player