[typo] Typo and feedburner

Harry Seldon ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Mon Mar 16 15:08:46 EDT 2009

For info, I got some troubles with my Typo feed after activating the
Typo redirection to feedburner.
Basically feedburner was complaining about a non valid feed.
I do not have much clue about what was going on.
I am afraid there was some infinite loop like: FB needs the feed address
(http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/articles.rss) but this address
redirects to http://feeds2.feedburner.com/harryseldon hence the loop.
I am definitely not sure about that. So I mention it in case some other
people encounter this problem.

Here is the FB error:
PROBLEM: FeedMedic Alert for http://feeds2.feedburner.com/harryseldon
08.03.2009 18:24
FeedBurner had trouble retrieving your Source Feed:
The error message is:
     Error getting URL: 500 - Internal Server Error
Actions you can take:
Validate your Source Feed with Feed Validator. This service provides
additional detail about the problem, and how to repair it.
Resync your FeedBurner feed once you have repaired the source feed.
Contact FeedBurner for help with your feed if all else fails.