[typo] Features frozen for Typo 5.3

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Sat Mar 14 07:20:15 EDT 2009

Hello,

Yesterday, Cyril and I have decided to freeze the long list of
features of the soon to come Typo 5.3, pushing password protected
posts and spam filter daily digest to a later release.

Many bugs have been fixed lately, and, unless we discover remaining
bugs, we consider the current version as usable in production, which
means a first release candidate may come quickly. Stay tuned !

Cheers,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player