[typo] [ANN] Release of Typo 5.1 "Cartier Bresson"

Adam Wilson ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Fri Jun 12 11:27:29 EDT 2009

OK I am back to this problem .. after quite a few months! My client who
I set up the blog for was not using it, and now they want to the problem
has come back to haunt me...

If anyone knows of a fix that does not involve upgrading Ruby (I am
scared of breaking one of my other sites) that would be really

Current Typo version: 5.1.3
Ruby version: 1.8.5

Would the new 5.3 version fix this issue? Can anyone confirm if
upgrading to Ruby1.9 would fix this? I have installed ruby1.9 on the
server just need to switch the alias but I need to thoroughly check my
other sites for compatibility before I do this.

Regarding Typo bugs, It seems that at least 'current_user' and
'logged_in?' are not available to accounts_controller. I added a check
for current_user before line 10 with respond_to?('current_user') just to
see how far it got after, and it then trips up on 'logged_in?'

If anyone has any info I would be very thankful.