[typo] Configuring Notification SMTP

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Jan 9 14:47:39 EST 2009

Le 9 janv. 09 à 18:33, eydelber a écrit :

>> You know that only when it's ham or ham? comment that send mail ?
>
> That's a good point, I'm not sure what the expected behavior is.
> Basically I
> want an email any time somebody posts a comment (because I moderate
> them, so
> I want to know so I can log in and check) ... even if it is spam. Is
> this
> supported in typo?
>
> What I'm confused about is that I don't see any errors in any logs...
>
> Thanks

The current behavior is :

- Without moderation :
	--> probably ham : mail
	--> ham : mail
	--> probably spam : no mail
	--> spam : no mail

- With moderation :
	--> Before moderation : no mail
	--> After moderation :
		--> ham : mail
		--> spam : no mail

Moderation was added pretty quickly because I needed it on my blog,
without thinking about side effects like the need of notification.
Maybe we should send a mail every 10 probably ham comments, but this
would force us to modify comments behavior with too much impacts for
next release (maybe sunday). But we'll think about it for the 5.2.1
release.

Cheers,
Frédéric
--