[typo] Simple Routing question

Harry Seldon ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Fri Feb 27 18:38:23 EST 2009

I have added in my blog a controller called test_it to show some graphs
for OFC. The routes to reach it were simply like /test_it/index, that is
old routing style.
After the migration to Typo 5.2 and Rails 2.2 these routes were no
longer working. So I added these routes :
map.connect ':controller/:action'
map.connect ':controller/:action/:id.:format'

But these broke the tag route (see this post :
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/176700#773450)

Is there a simple way to activate this route just for the test_it
controller ?
The answer is probably simple but I don't know much about the routing
system.

Thx