[typo] being stupid with Enterprise Ruby and Typo from github

Tobias Weisserth tobias.weisserth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:19:09 EST 2009

You are 100% right.

vendor/rails exists and is emtpy. Deleting it magically "unlocks"
everything.

After deleting the empty vendor/rails directory I did a "git status" which
returned no modified files. Is this git standard behaviour to not track
directories? In this case, that was the cause of a lot of trouble. I checked
out typo from github with the vendor/rails directory existing. It would be
best I guess to delete it upstream.

As soon as I'm back home I am also going to update the Typo Wiki on github
as to what gems you need to have so typo will work after checkout.

cheers,

Tobias