[typo] Typo 5.3.x on rails 2.3.3

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Tue Aug 4 11:50:41 EDT 2009

Le 4 août 09 à 04:09, Edward Middleton a écrit :

> de Villamil Frédéric wrote:
>>>
>>> I updated to 2.3.3. an pushed to github[1].  There may still be
>>> bugs but
>>> it seems to be working pretty well now.
>>
>> thank you for commiting. I'm going to have a look at this tonight or
>> tomorrow according to my planning.
>
> Hi Frédéric,
>
> I have been running a slightly modified version of
> typo_for_rails_2_3_2
> (using varnish to replace page caching[1]) on my blog[2] for about a
> month.  I have only tested typo_for_rails_2_3_3 locally.  I am using
> thin as the application server.  Running in development mode with
> webrick I get an error about the ApplicationController being unloaded.
> This doesn't happen with thin i.e.
>
> # script/server thin
>
> Apart from that I haven't noticed any problems.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Edward

Hi Edward,

I've merged your code with HEAD, and everything seems to be alright
despite some tests failing for some rendering issues I need to
investigate.

I've also switched my 2 production blogs to 2.3.3 and everything is
going smoothly. http://en.t37.net sticks at 73mb instead of 80 before. http://t37.net
  uses 87mb instead of the usual 490 (never understood why though), so
it's a great improvement.

I think we'll be able to release soon a 5.4 version. I still have a
list of things I want to fix before.

Thank you to all the contributors (never had that much since I tool
over the project)
Fred

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player