[typo] Typo 5.3.x on rails 2.3.3

Edward Middleton emiddleton at bebear.net
Mon Aug 3 22:09:46 EDT 2009

de Villamil Frédéric wrote:
> Le 3 août 09 à 16:03, Edward Middleton a écrit :
>> Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
>>> .. It seems the NameErrors (uninitialized constant
>>> ActionController::Caching::Sweeper)
>>> bug was fixed in Rails 2.3.3, so I think we should aim for that when
>>> moving Typo
>>> to the Rails 2.3.
>>
>> I updated to 2.3.3. an pushed to github[1].  There may still be bugs but
>> it seems to be working pretty well now.
>
> thank you for commiting. I'm going to have a look at this tonight or
> tomorrow according to my planning.

Hi Frédéric,

I have been running a slightly modified version of typo_for_rails_2_3_2
(using varnish to replace page caching[1]) on my blog[2] for about a
month.  I have only tested typo_for_rails_2_3_3 locally.  I am using
thin as the application server.  Running in development mode with
webrick I get an error about the ApplicationController being unloaded.
This doesn't happen with thin i.e.

# script/server thin

Apart from that I haven't noticed any problems.

Cheers,

Edward

1.
http://articles.tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:2008:11#.3C.3C_Lightening_Talk_.283.29_.3E.3E