[typo] Typo 5.3.x on rails 2.3.3

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Aug 3 11:03:08 EDT 2009

Le 3 août 09 à 16:03, Edward Middleton a écrit :

> Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
>> .. It seems the NameErrors (uninitialized constant
>> ActionController::Caching::Sweeper)
>> bug was fixed in Rails 2.3.3, so I think we should aim for that
>> when moving Typo
>> to the Rails 2.3.
>
> I updated to 2.3.3. an pushed to github[1].  There may still be bugs
> but
> it seems to be working pretty well now.
>
> Edward

Hello,

thank you for commiting. I'm going to have a look at this tonight or
tomorrow according to my planning.

It's great to see than Cyril, Matisj and I are not the only one to
still support Typo
Cheers,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player