[typo] wordpress converter

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Wed Apr 29 16:57:51 EDT 2009

Le 29 avr. 09 à 09:22, de Villamil Frédéric a écrit :

> Le 29 avr. 09 à 08:32, Erik Ostrom a écrit :
>
>> Yes. Although the recently released BlueCloth 2 is built on
>> Discount, which should bring it into the "fast and slim" category.
>>
>>    http://www.deveiate.org/bluecloth2-announcement.html
>>
>> Of course there are drawbacks to depending on C code, which
>> Discount is. This might lead back to the question in that other
>> thread about including unpacked gems in typo....
>

> Including unpacked gems into Typo was a way for us to make the
> install process easier with by including lots of dependencies into
> the core application. It sounded like a good idea, until it crashed
> somewhere.
>
> For bluecloth2, I'm going to check if we can integrate it without
> breaking everything, but it may help to fasten Typo, which is always
> good. I've opened a ticket at https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171-typo-blog/tickets/97-replace-bluecloth-with-bluecloth-2
>  you can follow if you're interested in this topic.
>
> Cheers,
> Frédéric
> --

I've replaced bluecloth 1.0 by bluecloth 2.0 on master tonight. Seems
to work smoothly. I've also removed it from vendor/ and added as a gem
dependency instead. Tell me if perfs are better and if nothing goes
wrong for you.

Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player