[typo] wordpress converter

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Wed Apr 29 03:22:42 EDT 2009

Le 29 avr. 09 à 08:32, Erik Ostrom a écrit :

> Yes. Although the recently released BlueCloth 2 is built on
> Discount, which should bring it into the "fast and slim" category.
>     http://www.deveiate.org/bluecloth2-announcement.html
> Of course there are drawbacks to depending on C code, which Discount
> is. This might lead back to the question in that other thread about
> including unpacked gems in typo....

Including unpacked gems into Typo was a way for us to make the install
process easier with by including lots of dependencies into the core
application. It sounded like a good idea, until it crashed somewhere.

For bluecloth2, I'm going to check if we can integrate it without
breaking everything, but it may help to fasten Typo, which is always
good. I've opened a ticket at https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171-typo-blog/tickets/97-replace-bluecloth-with-bluecloth-2
  you can follow if you're interested in this topic.

Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player