[typo] Sidebar: text filter for static content?

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Apr 27 11:55:41 EDT 2009

Le 27 avr. 09 à 17:19, Jay Levitt a écrit :

> Is there a way to use a text filter (e.g., Textile) for the static
> boxes in the sidebar? It looks like they're just pure HTML.  I've
> set my default filter to Textile, both blogwide and for my own user,
> but no change..

Hi Jay,

You're right, Typo static sidebar does not take text filters into
account at all. It's just a plain sidebar plugin made to display some
good old HTML : links, adsense or whatever... And we don't plan to
change it since it's soooo handy that way.

Cheers,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player