[typo] Searching for Typo info?

Jay Levitt lists-typo at jay.fm
Sat Apr 25 19:40:56 EDT 2009

Has anyone crafted any bookmarks, Firefox search queries, etc. to search for
information about Typo? It's pretty hard, since "Typo" is a common word.

So far, I find myself doing something like

%s typo (ruby OR rails OR blog) -"a typo" -"some typos" -"fix typo"
   -"fix typos"

There's a new Google Custom Search Engine feature; it's kinda limited, but
it allows collaborative vertical search (including a Google Marker
bookmarklet to add a site to the search)... I might play with it if nobody's
done this already.

Jay Levitt