[typo] Twitter

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Oct 20 17:39:57 EDT 2008

Le 20 oct. 08 à 19:24, Bill McGonigle a écrit :

> On Oct 15, 2008, at 03:32, Urban Hafner wrote:
>
>> Bill McGonigle wrote:
>>> Is anybody updating their Twitter feed automatically with Typo?
>
>> I just use the JavaScript/HTML provided by Twitter. It produces plain
>> HTML so it integrates fairly well into the layout. And of course
>> there's
>> no need for a password, as your data is public anyway.
>
> Yeah, I use that too, but what I want is the opposite of that.  I
> want to update my Twitter feed when I post with Typo. e.g.
>
>  "Bill just blogged about TITLE_GOES_HERE http://tinyurl.com/foo_bar_baz
> "
>
> -Bill

<lazy mode>
Check the Twitter API, if it uses some basic XMLRPC, it will be a
piece of cake to do, just hack the ping functions to have it send a
message to twitter when posting. Otherwise, I'm using twittfeed
service for this
</lazy mode>

Oh, and spec lamentably fail on trunk for everything related to AWS,
it's due to the new implementation for rails 2.2. It's functionnal,
but I need to fix the remaining tests.
--
Frédéric de Villamil