[typo] Typo Integration with existing application

Tom Cocca tcocca at bostonlogic.com
Wed Mar 19 09:19:42 EDT 2008

Thank you Kevin.

Unfortunately I already have the whole account system working.  I was
wondering more if there was like an authentication API for typo?
basically to integrate my current login and the Typo login together.  If
this isn't the best option I would love to hear other options to getting
this done.  The main goal is to not have to make users log in twice on
the one site.

Thanks again,
~ Tom