[typo] Typo Integration with existing application

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:42:00 EDT 2008

Just a brain dump here, my apologies if this is not welcome.

It sounds like a simple single-sign-on behavior would be useful here.
I'm thinking of OpenID[1] and OAuth[2] here.
I've been meaning to dig deeply into OAuth but haven't gotten around
to it. It seems like Typo having the option of being an OAuth provider
could be cool. In your case, it sounds like you would need your
existing site to be the OAuth provider and Typo to be the OAuth
consumer. Then again, I really don't know anything about OAuth so I
could be waaayy off here.

I hope that's helpful, but I doubt it. :)

[1] http://openid.net/
[2] http://oauth.net/