[typo] Typo Integration with existing application

Tom Cocca tcocca at bostonlogic.com
Tue Mar 18 10:58:46 EDT 2008

I am thinking about using Typo as a blog for my existing site.  My
question is, in my current rails site I already have an authentication
system, acts_as_authenticated, is there anyway to integrate this login
with Typo so that users do not have to log into the blog separately?

Has anyone installed the type of a system before?  Also, with
acts_as_authenticated I am also using the authorization plugin to give
roles to users.

Any ideas? Thank you all for your time and I apologize if you have
answered this before but my searches didn't yield any results in this topic.

~ Tom Cocca