[typo] Typo 5.0.4b

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Mon Jun 30 08:05:29 EDT 2008

Le 30 juin 08 à 12:26, Scott Likens a écrit :

> Never been a big fan of trac/etc... as you never paid attention to
> it, I will assume you ignore it still.
>
> the typo binary you install in the path (ie /usr/bin) works properly
> where as where you install it to... let's say typo/bin/typo still
> depends on rails-installer...
>
> SQLite3... tests fail to begin with, since you don't depend on ruby-
> debug you can assume the tests will fail... so why run them?
>
> however, set it up for mysql, rake db:migrate.

Hello Scott,

I actually pay attention to trac, it's just that my email in the admin
was borked so I didn't receive alerts.

Thank you for reporting this. Since it worked for me, I didn't pay
attention to missing dependencies. I'm creating an out of the box
environment on a virtual machine from where I'll do my next tests for
RC1.

Best regards.
Frédéric

--