[typo] Typo, Tags, and Mars Edit

de Villamil Frédéric frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Jun 20 10:23:41 EDT 2008

Le 20 juin 08 à 15:51, Chet Farmer a écrit :

> On Jun 20, 2008, at 4:29 AM, Cyril Mougel wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:31 AM, Ron Green <ron.green at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Mars Edit nows supports the inclusion of tags with a post but it
>>> doesn't
>>> work with Typo.
>>> Daniel Jalkut at Red Sweater posed the following statement on this
>>> subject:
>>> "It sounds like possibly Typo updated their service to support
>>> tags, but
>>> have not yet updated their remote editor API to work correctly
>>> with clients
>>> such as MarsEdit."
>>> Any response?
>>
>> The administration of tags is rewriting and better for the Typo 5.0.4
>> (not released now). You can test with the gem release in beta
>> yesterday. Or test with the trunk version.
>>
>> --
>> Cyril Mougel
>> http://blog.shingara.fr
>
> N.B. that categories don't work from MarsEdit, either.

Tags and categories may be brocken in our remote Api since the day we
switched to grouping_controller which behaves the same way for both of
them. I need to have a look at this before I release Typo 5.0.4b this
week-end, which means I first need to install mars edit.

Cheers,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil