[typo] Problems Contributing

Frédéric de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Fri Jun 6 05:07:22 EDT 2008

Le 5 juin 08 à 22:56, pr epostero a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Two days ago, I submitted a patch for a sidebar that display the
> most recently played and newest tracks from a user's Mp3tunes
> locker. It looks like my timing was bad since the project management
> URL has changed from trac.typosphere.org to redmine.typosphere.org.
> I'm guessing that during that move an older version of the Trac DB
> was migrated because my ticket did not show up anymore. Not to be
> discouraged, I created another account for the new site.
> Unfortunately, redmine.typosphere.org won't let me log in and when I
> ask it to send my password to registered email (which it confirms
> exists), I don't get an email. In other words, my old ticket with
> the submitted patch is gone and I am unable to access the new site.
> Help!
>
> Thanks,
>
> -p
>

> P.S.: If anyone is interested in seeing the Mp3tunes sidebar in
> action, check out my blog at: http://pr.epostero.us/
> You can also download the patch there for the time being.

Hi,

My mistake since I did the move and didn't embed your patch. Dunno why
but redmine needed manual activation for your account. It's now fixed.
Btw, do you have a svn place to put the plugin in order to allow
people to script/plugins install it ? I can host it with some other
plugins if needed

Apologies for the issue.
Regards
Frédéric