[typo] Problems Contributing

pr epostero prepostero at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:56:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

Two days ago, I submitted a patch for a sidebar that display the most
recently played and newest tracks from a user's Mp3tunes locker. It looks
like my timing was bad since the project management URL has changed from
trac.typosphere.org to redmine.typosphere.org. I'm guessing that during that
move an older version of the Trac DB was migrated because my ticket did not
show up anymore. Not to be discouraged, I created another account for the
new site. Unfortunately, redmine.typosphere.org won't let me log in and when
I ask it to send my password to registered email (which it confirms exists),
I don't get an email. In other words, my old ticket with the submitted patch
is gone and I am unable to access the new site. Help!

Thanks,

-p

P.S.: If anyone is interested in seeing the Mp3tunes sidebar in action,
check out my blog at: http://pr.epostero.us/
You can also download the patch there for the time being.