[typo] fckeditor with version 5.0.3

Frédéric de Villamil frederic at de-villamil.com
Thu Jun 5 08:45:08 EDT 2008

Le 5 juin 08 à 13:48, Ed Davey a écrit :

> Hi there,
>
> Firstly, I am really impressed with v5, loads of great new features
> and feels much snappier also.
>
> My clients seem to love FCKeditor, so I'd like to get it working
> properly on a current job.
>
> At present on both my OS X development box and debian production box
> I am getting "Unknown error creating folder" in the Resources
> Browser when I try to "Browse" and if I try to upload a file I get
> "Error on file upload 110". (From the FCKeditor docs I can see that
> 110 is Unknown Error, unhelpfully.)
>
> Is this functionality working for others? Do I need to set it up
> independent of Typo / Ruby using one of the supplied setups such as
> php in filemanager/connectors? If so, I'm a bit mystified how to
> make the php play nicely with rails routing unless I set up a
> subdomain just for this purpose...
>
> Any guidance would be most appreciated!
>
> Many thanks
>
> ED

Hi Ed,

This functionnality is broken on 5.0.3 (my mistake) and back on trunk.
What you need is just replace the UPLOADED constant in vendor/plugins/
fckeditor/app/controllers/fckeditor_controller.rb from /uploads to /
files, ensure that your webserver can write the public/files directory
and restart Typo

Btw, here is the changeset
http://redmine.typosphere.org/repositories/diff/typo/trunk/vendor/plugins/fckeditor/app/controllers/fckeditor_controller.rb?rev=1680&rev_to=1679

Regards,