[typo] fckeditor with version 5.0.3

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 07:48:01 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Firstly, I am really impressed with v5, loads of great new features
and feels much snappier also.

My clients seem to love FCKeditor, so I'd like to get it working
properly on a current job.

At present on both my OS X development box and debian production box
I am getting "Unknown error creating folder" in the Resources Browser
when I try to "Browse" and if I try to upload a file I get "Error on
file upload 110". (From the FCKeditor docs I can see that 110 is
Unknown Error, unhelpfully.)

Is this functionality working for others? Do I need to set it up
independent of Typo / Ruby using one of the supplied setups such as
php in filemanager/connectors? If so, I'm a bit mystified how to make
the php play nicely with rails routing unless I set up a subdomain
just for this purpose...

Any guidance would be most appreciated!

Many thanks

ED