[typo] How to view associated resources/attachments

Tim Prentis ruby-forum-incoming at andreas-s.net
Wed Jul 30 14:11:33 EDT 2008

My environment is Rails 2.0.2, TYPO 5.1.1. running at RailsPlayground
using the Victor Persson's Dirtylicious theme

Can someone steer me in the correct direction?  I can upload
files/attachments and see them in the admin "manage uploads" feature.

I can also associate uploads with articles when I edit articles(i.e.

The problem: I cannot figure out how to make these 'uploads' visible as
attachments with the articles(i.e. posts) by simply using the TYPO
administration features.

Do I need to modify the default layout or one of the views?  Any ideas
are greatly appreciated.